• Edit
Hello! It's me Richel, I'm a boy and my name is pronounced as <rit-chel>

So My BIAS Rankings in SNSD is:

1. Hyoyeon
2. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Sunny
3. Yuri, Yoona, Jessica, Seohyun

but make no mistake, I love them all.
I first noticed SNSD when I was still a Wonderful Laughing
when I was watching Nobody, I noticed, Gee in the sidebar of Youtube, and I was like, a weird name of a song, and when I saw and heard it. I fell in love with Sunny and Tiffany already. In the side more Related Videos: Genie? Click! And after I watched the Video, I then fell in love with Hyoyeon, Seohyun, and Taeyeon. Then I clicked another video, Etude Live perf....

The 1st two girls were like angels in my eyes, Seohyun and Yoona.
After I watched it, I then watched Kissing You, that's when I finally fell in love with Jessica, Sooyoung and Yuri I love you I love you I love you I love you

Actually before I got their names, I once paused the video and counted how many girls were there. First I thought SNSD had 10 members, because in Mv of Genie, Yuri had two hairstyles, so I thought she was two girls, but I was wrong!In 2010, after hearing Oh! I already became a certified SONE. My 1st Album was Oh!, followed by Genie, then RDR, then Gee, then the live album until to their latest album now~

So I am Admin Richel! A Certified SONE
I am the head admin and the creator of GGPalace! so please don't hesitate to introduce yourselves here soon, too!

View user profile http://www.ggpalace.blogspot.com

2Dr. Ang Post on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:14 am

Dr. Ang
  • Delete
  • Edit
Hello! BTW, This is my 2nd account, this one will be the account where SONES can ask me questions and stuffs, so don't hesitate to message me! Thanks! this is Richel aka Dr. Ang!

View user profile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

We recommend to use Google Chrome in browsing GGPalace forum: