1po9snsd Post on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:49 pm

po9snsd
  • Delete
  • Edit
Hello everyone moderator po9snsd or simply mai is hir to bring an awesome forum. So hello i'm Maychell Abby S. Bernardo or Mai for short Smile lol. So i'm only 13 yrs old. My birthday is on feb.4 (i will wait for your greetings hehehheh). I'm from Philippines, in Taguig. I joined ggp because i want to experience different forum with different members. I'am a cheerful, crazy, awesome Sone. Oh by the way i'm a Girl Wink hahahhaha. I love 소녀시대/Girls' Generation/Shoujo jidai or simply SNSD because i can relate to their songs,they are a funny group, they are bubbly, they are cute, beautiful, sexy. I also like their dance steps. I usually copy their dance steps. I can dance Into the New World, Girls' Generation, Kissing You,Baby Baby,Genie,Gee, Oh, Run Devil Run, Hoot, Mr. Taxi, The Boys ( also the remix in the show davi letterman), Bad Girl, Great Escape i would love to share my talent in the talent part of this forum maybe these days. When the time comes i would like for all of you to put comments on what to improve more. Currently learning the dance steps of Beautiful Stranger, I'm in love with a Hero and more. Hahahhahahah Smile

My bias is obviously "Our brighter than Gems, Fany Fany Tiffany." i lOve it when she smiles, wink, and do an aegyo. I lOve her principles in life. I like her being manager Hwang hahahahahah cheers

[center]
Please follow all the Rules[/center]
View user profile

2richel41398 Post on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:19 am

richel41398
Founder
Founder
  • Delete
  • Edit
po9snsd wrote:Hello everyone moderator po9snsd or simply mai is hir to bring an awesome forum. So hello i'm Maychell Abby S. Bernardo or Mai for short Smile lol. So i'm only 13 yrs old. My birthday is on feb.4 (i will wait for your greetings hehehheh). I'm from Philippines, in Taguig. I joined ggp because i want to experience different forum with different members. I'am a cheerful, crazy, awesome Sone. Oh by the way i'm a Girl Wink hahahhaha. I love 소녀시대/Girls' Generation/Shoujo jidai or simply SNSD because i can relate to their songs,they are a funny group, they are bubbly, they are cute, beautiful, sexy. I also like their dance steps. I usually copy their dance steps. I can dance Into the New World, Girls' Generation, Kissing You,Baby Baby,Genie,Gee, Oh, Run Devil Run, Hoot, Mr. Taxi, The Boys ( also the remix in the show davi letterman), Bad Girl, Great Escape i would love to share my talent in the talent part of this forum maybe these days. When the time comes i would like for all of you to put comments on what to improve more. Currently learning the dance steps of Beautiful Stranger, I'm in love with a Hero and more. Hahahhahahah Smile

My bias is obviously "Our brighter than Gems, Fany Fany Tiffany." i lOve it when she smiles, wink, and do an aegyo. I lOve her principles in life. I like her being manager Hwang hahahahahah cheers

WELCOME ADMIN po9SNSD!!!!!

View user profile http://www.ggpalace.blogspot.com

3po9snsd Post on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:27 am

po9snsd
  • Delete
  • Edit
tnx Admin Smile

[center]
Please follow all the Rules[/center]
View user profile

4Sponsored content Post Today at 4:04 am

Sponsored content